When Information is Collected
- Visit the site and other sites accessible from the site
- Register with and buy or sell products through the site
- Take part in promotions customer surveys or questionnaires
- Contact us
- Your telephone number
- Your physical address
- Your email address
- Your business name or the name of the company
- Usage statistics
- Your IP address
- Name of the contact person in the case of the Seller
- Products sold at the store in the case of the Seller
- Operating hours of sellers
How Information is collected
- When you register as a user
- When you place an order
- When you contact us
- Using Cookies
- Process orders
- To manage and improve the overall quality of service.
- Administer and operate your account
- Inform you of any important changes to the Site and our Service.
- Manage promotions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- To show you a history of your activity, provide you with statistics about you or your use of service
- Check and verify your identity and prevent or detect crime
- To notify you of issues and faults with the Service.
- If you are considered to have breached any of the terms and conditions.
- If there is complaint about your use of the Service.
- To keep you up to date with news about the Service unless you have opted out of receiving this information.
- When conducting promotions or customer surveys. Customer surveys will be voluntary and will be used only for the purposes of measuring and improving the quality of the Service and will not be stored as personal information.
We collect information from you when you:
Information collected includes:
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer or other device when you access the site and are used to collect information and to allow the Site to recognize a user’s device.
Cookies can be persistent (remain in your device for a period of time and are activated every time you access the website) or session ( used when you access the website and are deleted once the session is over).
When you access the Site cookies maybe sent to you to enable you navigate the Site, collect information on how you use the Site, to remember choices you make or to advertise to you.
We use your information to:
Except as set out here we do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal information, traffic data or communications content to any third party without your express permission (unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities). If any such authority lawfully requests us to retain and provide personal information, communications content and/or traffic data, we will comply with that request. If MyOrder enters into a joint venture, license agreement or sells all or part of its business, your personal information of may be transferred to or shared with the business partner or purchaser.
We have put in place physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality of the content of communications sent through the System, subject to all applicable obligations and exceptions under applicable law.
We may contact you: